This is an accessibility statement from Pivotal Accessibility.
Measures to support accessibility
Pivotal Accessibility takes the following measure to ensure accessibility of the website:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Pivotal Accessibility website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Pivotal Accessibility website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Pivotal Accessibility website:
- Phone: +91 (966)-711-1276
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get In Touch using our Contact form
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Pivotal Accessibility website is designed to be compatible with:
- Firefox browser with NVDA on Windows 10
- Chrome browser with JAWS on Windows 10
- Safari browser with VoiceOver on MacOS
- Safari browser with VoiceOver on iOS
- Chrome browser with TalkBack on Android
- Chrome browser with Keyboard Operability on Windows 10
- Chrome browser with Browser Zooming on Windows 10
- Colour Contrast Compatibility
Accessibility of Pivotal Accessibility website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Pivotal Accessibility website, there may be some limitations. Few items are not owned by Pivotal Accessibility and are controlled by a third party, and hence might have certain sections with accessibility compliance issues as per WCAG. We are working towards having the accessibility of these items enhanced, or finding a more accessible alternative for the same. They have been mentioned below. Please contact us if you observe any item not listed:
- Google Captcha
Pivotal Accessibility assessed the accessibility of the website by the following approach:
- Internal evaluation
Please reach out to us by writing at email@example.com.